Enjoy spectacular views of
Lake Superior and the Apostle Islands
Buffalo Bay Campground
Buffalo Bay Campground adjacent to Legendary Waters Resort & Casino offers nature’s finest panoramic view of Lake Superior and Apostle Islands. Buffalo Bay Campground RVs, trailers and tents.
Open mid-May through mid-October.
- 34 RV sites
- 11 designated tent sites
- Electrical and water hookups available in RV sites
- Comfortable indoor restrooms and showers are located inside hotel side-entrance
- Restaurant, snack bar and lounge on property
- Gas and grocery nearby
- Year-round recreational area
- Ask about overflow site locations
- Upon arrival, check-in at Hotel Front Desk
Point Detour “Wilderness” Campground
A few miles north, experience Point Detour “Wilderness” Campground. Rustic camping surrounded by nature and located on an overlook of Lake Superior and the Apostle Islands.
- On a first come, first serve basis
- No reservations required
- Pay site fees at Legendary Waters Resort & Casino Hotel Front Desk
Stay six nights, get the seventh night FREE!
For reservations or information, please contact the Hotel Front Desk at (800)226-8478 Toll Free.
Additional charges may apply. Rates subject to change.